perth upmarket

IMG_9552

It’s Monday night in my part of the world, I know I need to go to bed because it’s 5 am morning swimming for my boys tomorrow….so this mama needs to get up half an hour before 5 to make breakfast and stuff. But, before I’m going to la la land, I’d like to share a few photos that we took yesterday at Perth Upmarket.

Perth Upmarket is Perth’s quarterly market for original and handcrafted wares. The market brings together Perth’s designers, craftsmen and gourmet food all under one roof of the university of western australia. There were lots of food stalls that scattered everywhere, they all looked delicious and scrumptious, made me wanting to eat everything, and I meant e v e r y t h i n g πŸ˜ƒ If it was not for a big queue I probably would  end up stuffing my face the whole day around the gourmets area! Apologised for not taking lots of food pictures, since it was crowd enough it was impossible for me to take photo of those yummy food, and I forgot to take a shot of my yummy Vietnamese pork in a bun!

Besides food, there were many stylish stalls selling cute jewelry, home wares, clothes, skin care, bags, etc. It’s a good place to start my Christmas shopping list! Yup, I like to do my Christmas shopping as early as September because I don’t like to do it in crowded shopping malls where everybody tends to buy the same thing πŸ˜‰

Anyhow, here are some pictures from the day. Hope you like it and oh yeah….how was your week-end everyone? I hope you’ve had a beautiful week-end and  some rest and relax time with your loved ones.

IMG_9549the crowd at Perth upmarket

IMG_9593
IMG_9551there are a couple of ATMs so you won’t be short of money πŸ™‚

IMG_9588the place is picturesque

IMG_9592

IMG_9452queuing for organic ice-cream

IMG_9445the big giant tree

IMG_9500

IMG_9590

Ok, I really gotta hit the sack now.  See ya in another post!

IMG_9041

15 responses to “perth upmarket”

1. Arman says:

rame banget ya.. seru kayaknya market nya πŸ™‚

2. denaldd says:

Wah keren ya Ria diadakannya didalam Universitas. Aku selalu suka datang ke market2 seperti ini. Meskipun seringnya hanya keliling2 lihat barang2nya dan beli makanan kecil aja.

• ohdearria says:

Iya Den, UWA ini sering dipake untuk foto2. Kemarin aza ada yg lagi wedding photo, kasian juga si secara rame banyak orang gitu…Aku juga demen banget mengunjungi market2 outdoor seperti ini, dan tentu aza yang di-incar pasti makanan2nya πŸ™‚

3. D says:

Aku br tau ada ini mba, smoga pas mudik nanti pas cocok jadwalnya ya… Tp aku cintaaaa bgt sm kampus ini, it’s like the place described in all those books I read!

Btw, natal d perth kah? Kta udah pegang tix mudik nih, nanti wa-an ya mba 😘

4. nyonyasepatu says:

Rame dan seru banget kayaknya Ria πŸ™‚ dan organic ice cream itu rasanya gimana Ri?

5. Christa says:

Ria itu yang kamu pake, kayak harem pants gitu ya? looks good on you! kayaknya comfy banget…*salah fokus* hueheuheue tapi foto2 nya baguss.. modelnya juga πŸ˜‰