It has been a long time since my last post of baking or cooking. I just lost my mojo for taking picture and writing down the recipe. Here’s one very easy recipe, no need to bake or use mixer. All you have to do just mixing and cooking in a low heat for a bit and voila the apricot slice is ready for your sweet tooth!😀
1 paket scotch finger biscuits or any biscuit.
1/2 package of milk chocolate
1 cup shreded coconut
1 cup chopped apricots
1 can condensed milk
- Crush biscuits and mix in coconut and apricots.
- Melt butter together with 1/2 package of chocolate and condensed milk on low heat.
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients Mix and press into slice tray.
- Use chocolate chips and cut apricot for toping.
- Refrigerate for 3 or 5 hours.
Slice apricot, serve as afternoon tea or it’s also great for kids’ lunch box. The apricot slice tastes kinda like gooey caramel. I use milk chocolate instead of white chocolate and you can reduce the condensed milk as well if you think it’s too sweet.