Long time ago I used to have a blog just for recipes but then I couldn’t manage two blogs at once. So, I had migrated some of the recipes to this blog. But I forgot to transfer this one, especially. Because this melting moments recipe is very good and very easy to make. So…that’s the story if you’re wondering why the recipe is from a different blog. I’m actually gonna make this today and was looking for the recipe, and realised it was still on my old blog. So, yeah…it’s still me😜
Overload with lemon and don’t know what to do with it? Try this delicious cookies, I guarantee it will be melting in your tongue and make you want more and more. Perfect to company your afternoon tea!
- 200g (1 1/3 cups) plain flour
- 100g (2/3 cup) cornflour
- 225g unsalted butter, chopped, softened
- 80g (1/2 cup) icing sugar, sifted
- 3 lemons, zested
- 1 tsp vanilla xtract
Passion fruit filling
- 4 passion fruit, pulp removed or buy the one in a bottle from supermarket
- 200g (1 1/4 cups) icing sugar, sifted
- 80g unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 170C. Sift flours with 1/4 tsp salt into a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add zest and vanilla, then gradually beat in combined flours until mixture just comes together.
- Roll 1 teaspoonful of dough into balls, placing them on 2 oven trays lined with…
View original post 99 more words