Hey everyone, what’s for dinner? Well I have this easy and quick recipe to make, and of course it’s delicious! This dish is pretty good for week-day when you are busy and tired from either work or just being a mum’s driver. Serve with some roast veggies, or mashed potato or rice. If you have left over you can add it to your sandwich or salad for lunch box purpose.
- 2 or 4 chicken thigh (you can use breasts if you like)
- 8 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 tablespoon butter. To make the chicken: melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
- Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. Set aside on plate.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter back to the skillet and saute the minced garlic for a minute. Add the zucchini to the skillet and saute until tender. Salt and pepper to taste and add some 1 tablespoon parmesan. Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat for a minute or so. Serve immediately.
Hope you like this recipe and happy cooking!
Source: The Recipe Critic
Note: Apologise for not so good pictures. It’s winter here in down under so it’s difficult to get the bright natural light by the time I finish cooking.