” There are no accusations with writing, no judgement, no shame, only freedom ” – Jessica Sorensen
Hello! Welcome to my place where I share bits and pieces of life’s adventures’ – celebrating motherhood, family, travel, and the simple joys.
A hippie heart and a lover of all beautiful things who loves plants, yoga, fashion, everything blue and white, and thrifty finds.
On this blog, I’m mostly rambling about my everyday life as an everyday mama, wife, and human being who lives in the suburbs. I love sharing snippets about my family, our adventures and holidays, and occasionally my home cooking recipe.
So, if you like what you find here please stay with me. If you don’t, simply just close this page.
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy reading my stories.
7 Things to live by:
1. Go after dreams, not people
2. Love yourself and the rest will follow
3. Never lose your sense of wonder
4. You are capable of more than you know
5. No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
6. Your only limit is you.
7. Life goes by in a blink of an eye. So live life.